High Alloy Steels will gain improved properties by increasing the solidification rate. This gives a fine microstructure and small, well-distributed carbides in the matrix.
During Powder Metallurgy (PM), the melt stream is atomised by nitrogen gas into small droplets with an average size of 50-100 µm. The powder is filled into capsules directly in order to avoid contamination. With hot isostatic pressing (HIP), the powder is consolidated to 100% density.
By using a special refining sequence, the cleanliness of the molten steel is improved prior to atomisation. This results in improved mechanical properties and an extremely low non-metallic inclusion level (SuperClean™).
The HIP'ed PM capsules are hot forged and rolled to smaller bar sizes followed by heat treatment and machining.
PM steels are used in very demanding applications within cold work, plastic and cutting tools.
- Application Field Of Injection Mould
- Function Characteristics Of Injecti...
- Die Casting Mould
- The Latest Technology Of Die Castin...
- Present Situation Of Die Casting Di...
- International Die-casting Die
- Development Of Die Casting Mould In...
- Automobile Mould
- Development Trend Of Automobile Mould
- The Precise Manufacture Of Moulds I...
- Four Years After Declaring War On P...
- Stephen Hawking Dies Aged 76
- UK To Seek Exemption From US Steel ...
- New Order From USA.
- Fire Drills In Factory.
- 6 Moulds To American Customer.
- Chair Mold Process
- AOXU MOULD TECHNOLOGY
- CHINAPLAS '2018
- Prepare for the Shanghai exhibition.