1. Processing on the bottom, and processing quantity is guaranteed;
2. The casting blank is corrected by reference, and the residual amount of 2D and 3D mold surfaces is checked;
3. 2D and 3D surface roughing, non-installation non-working surface processing (including safety platform surface, buffer mounting surface, pressure plate surface and side datum surface);
4. Before semi-finishing, correct accuracy should be found on the side datum surface;
5, semi-finishing type, 2 d and 3 d surface, finish all kinds of installation face (including installed limit block surface and contact surface, panel board surface and on the back, the punch surface, waste cutter installation surface and on the back, spring mounting surface and contact surface, all kinds of travel restrictions on working face, inclined wedge installation surface and on the back), semi-finishing guide, guide hole, leave allowance for finish machining process benchmark hole and height datum, and record data.
6. Inspection and review of machining accuracy;
7. Fitter mounting process;
8. Correct the base surface of the process reference hole and check the residual amount of the insert before finishing;
9. 2D and 3D precision machining surface, side punching surface and hole level, precision mould processing technology benchmark hole and height benchmark, precision machining guide surface and guide hole;
10. Check and review the processing precision of hardware molds.