Drawing format for quotation
If you offer STL drawing, it is okay to quote the SLA prototype.
Also it is possible to offer the casting prototype. If you need to make casting prototype, the quantities should be more than two sets, otherwise there is no advantage compare to SLA and CNC machining prototype.
If you offer STL to let us to offer casting prototypes, it is too expensive. We will not offer this.
STEP, IGES, X_T, UG9.0, Solidworks 2014
One of these drawing format is the best to input into SEASKYTOOLING for :
CNC machining prototype,
Plastic casting prototype,
Silicone mold quotation,
Silicone parts unit price,
Silicone mold manufacturing,
Silicone parts manufacturing,
If you have other drawing format, we should discuss if we can input for production.
2D drawing format in DWG, JPG, JPEG, PDF etc. with dimensions.
It is okay to offer quotation for export mold.
If you can offer part weight, we can offer mold cost and unit price. Please pay attention have your drawing to show all of structure of your product.
What drawing we will offer to you after production
All of drawings including production parameter used for production, we can offer to you to assure you can do:
move mold out of SEASKYTOOLING,
input production in your own plant,
build new mold etc.
Just let us know what drawing format you prefer, we can offer.
- Application Field Of Injection Mould
- Function Characteristics Of Injecti...
- Die Casting Mould
- The Latest Technology Of Die Castin...
- Present Situation Of Die Casting Di...
- International Die-casting Die
- Development Of Die Casting Mould In...
- Automobile Mould
- Development Trend Of Automobile Mould
- The Precise Manufacture Of Moulds I...
- Choose Right Mould Steel For Inject...
- Hot Runner Mould
- Advantages Of 3d Printing And Manuf...
- Can Aluminum Die-casting Parts Be H...
- The Difference Between Pure Aluminu...
- Aoxu Company Finished New Product F...
- The Penetration Of Industrial Softw...
- Plastic Mould Manufacturing
- How To Solve The Plastic Products S...
- Baby Seat Stool Mould