Stamping is one of the practical processes for forming and producing large quantities of parts.In the process of stamping production, mould has the most problems. It is the most important factor in the whole stamping production, which directly affects the production efficiency, cost and delivery cycle.Here small M compiled some auto stamping die in use process often appear problem, and attach the detailed solution, hope I can help you circle of friends to solve practical production problems.
1. Flanging plastic parts deformation
In the process of the flanging and plastic parts deformation phenomenon, often can appear on the surface of the general will have little impact on the quality of the parts, but on the surface, as long as there is a little deformation will give appearance brings a lot of quality defects, and affect the quality of the vehicle.
1. In the process of forming and flanging, the sheet material is deformed and flowing. If the press material is not tight, the sheet material will be deformed.
2. If the press force is large enough, the above situation will also occur if the press material on the press surface is not uniform and there are local gaps.
1. Increase the compression force. If it is spring material, the method of adding spring can be adopted.
2. If you increase the pressure, still exist in the local deformation, red lead to identify specific points are available, and check whether pressure is expected to face local appears cave, etc., can be used at this time weld pressure plate;
3. After welding, the material pressing plate will be matched with the lower mold surface.
2. The blade breaks
Die in the use of a variety of reasons caused by the collapse of the edge, will have a certain impact on the quality of the parts.It is one of the most common repair contents in mold repair. The following steps are taken to repair the broken edge of the tool mouth:
1. According to the situation of the broken edge, if the broken edge is small, it is usually necessary to grind the broken edge with a grinder to make sure the welding is firm and it is not easy to break the edge again.
2. The corresponding electrode is used for welding. At present, we use D332 electrode to surfacing the edge.Before surfacing, it is necessary to select the repaired base surface, including the clearance surface and non-clearance surface.
3. Smooth the non-clearance surface of the cutting edge (refer to the left benchmark);
4. Underline the transition pieces against the transition pieces. If no transition pieces are available, roughen the clearance surface with the preset baseline;
5. The clearance surface can be repaired on the upper machine platform with the aid of clay.Be careful in the process of repair. Start the pressure machine as slowly as possible. When necessary, adjust the mounting height to open the machine downward to avoid the phenomenon of tool nibbling.
6. The blade clearance should be reasonable. For sheet metal stamping die, 1/20 of sheet material thickness should be taken from single blade clearance.But in the process of actual operation, can use the blank test method to check the size of the gap, as long as the shear can be met the requirement of the parts of burr after, under normal circumstances, the burr size of decision criteria, burr height is not more than 1/10 of the thickness of the sheet metal;
7. Check whether the clearance surface of the tool tip is consistent with the direction of cutting;
8. After the clearance is matched, the clearance surface of the tool tip is smoothed with the pumice stone, so as to reduce the friction between the plate material and the blade and the resistance of the waste material to fall down in production.
Die - cutting edge hairpulling mainly occurs in the process of drawing, forming and flanging.
1. First, find out the position of the corresponding depilation of the mold by comparing the parts;
2. Push the corresponding position of the mold with the pumice stone, and pay attention to the uniform size of the rounded corners;
3. Use fine sandpaper to push the mold forward for polishing. The sandpaper is over 400.
4. Trimming and punching tape
The main reason for the blanking and punching tape is that the pressing or discharging device of the mould is abnormal during trimming or punching.
1. Find the corresponding parts of the mold according to the parts of the belt;
2. Check whether there is any abnormality in the mold pressure unloading plate;
3. Rewelding the corresponding parts of the pressing plate;
4. Repair the welding repair parts in combination with the manufacturing parts, and make specific types and working parts;
5. Try to rush;
6. If the inspection is not a problem of the mold pressure unloading plate, it is possible to check whether there is any pilling phenomenon in the tool block of the mold.
5. Continuous waste cutting
To cut waste phenomenon, to analyze its first why cut continuously, the main reason is that the operators in the process of production hadn't to clean up waste, cause the accumulation of waste, and finally in the trimming knife block under the pressure of the caused the collapse of the knife blade.
The method of repair is similar to the method of trimming the edge breaking edge, which will not be introduced in detail here, but the height of the trimming blade must be paid attention to in the process of repairing.If the repair is too high, it will cause the interference between the cutter block and the upper trimming knife block, thus causing the redamage of the scrap cutter block.If it is too low, the phenomenon of continuous waste cutting will be formed. Therefore, when repairing the waste knife, it is not only necessary to consider the clearance surface of the knife block, but also the height of the knife block.It is more difficult to repair than simply breaking the blade.But as long as the datum is selected before the repair, the repair can be handy.
It is easy to see that the burrs are too large when trimming the edges, punching holes and dropping materials. The causes of the burrs are mainly caused by the large clearance between the tool edge and the small clearance between the tool edge:
When the clearance is large: the bright zone of the section is small or basically invisible.
Clearance hour: two bright zones appear in the section. Due to the small clearance, the burrs are tall and thin.
Repair method when the clearance is large:
1. The trimming and punching processes shall adopt the method of fixing the concave mould without moving the convex mould, while the blanking process shall be based on the concave mould, i.e., the size of the concave mould remains unchanged, and the method of trimming the convex mould shall be adopted.The above difference is to ensure that the product size is not affected before and after repair;
2. Find out the parts with large clearance at the cutting edge of the mold facing the manufacturing parts;
3. The corresponding electrode (D332) shall be used to weld the part to ensure the hardness of the tool edge;
4. Repair blade clearance (the method is the same as the method of blade breakage).
Repair method for clearance hours:
1. The specific situation is adjusted according to the size of mold clearance to ensure the reasonable clearance.For the trimming punch, the method of placing the clearance in the concave die is adopted, while for the blanking die, the method of enlarging the punch should be adopted, so as to ensure the dimension of the parts remains unchanged before and after repair.
2. After the repair, the vertical clearance surface shall be measured, and the test knife clearance of the plate part shall meet the reasonable requirements.
For punch die, if it is convex or concave die worn after producing burrs, the corresponding standard parts can be replaced. If there is no standard parts, it can be made by make-up welding or surveying and mapping.In addition, it is pointed out in particular that for materials with poor welding performance, such as alloy steel materials, special treatment should be carried out before welding, such as preheating, otherwise the cracking of the mold will be caused.
7. Hole waste is blocked
The blockage of punching waste is a kind of common fault in punching die. The reasons are as follows: the waste passage is not smooth, the waste passage has taper, and the waste material is not cleaned in time.
1. The mold is not smooth, and there are machining marks on its surface.
2. The bevel of the mould occurs, causing large and small waste lanes and blockage of waste materials.
As long as both surface A and surface B are in A smooth and equal diameter state, the waste materials can be guaranteed not to be blocked.
Mob(What‘s app): +86 15757668880