1) Direct ejection can be in 2 styles: ejector and ejector block + ejector pin.
2) The ejector is designed with gradients on its four sides: 1°on the side that clings to the product and 3° on the other three sides.
3) When the core of plastic injection mold is integrated, the distance between the ejector and the parting surface is 0.3 – 0.5; When the core is inserted, the ejector clings to the insert. See the diagram.
4) The ejector is fixed with the T-base and socket head cap screws. Its matching relationship with the core is shown in the diagram.
5) When the ejector block + ejector pin structure is applied, the positional relationship is shown in the diagram. The ejector block is designed with gradients on its four sides: 1° on the side close to the parting surface and 3° on the other three sides.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Plastic Mould
- Introduction to Plastic Mould
- Main classification of plastic moulds
- Structural elements of plastic moulds
- Material requirements for plastic m...
- Material selection of plastic mould
- Technical application of plastic mould
- Mold Development
- Injection mould
- The composition of the mould
- How to improve the heat treatment d...
- General knowledge of stamping safety
- The steels for plastic injection mold
- What size mold manufacturer is a go...
- Inspections of moulds and tools in ...
- FAQ for Aoxu Mould Technology.
- China Compression Moulds Manufacturer
- Two Types of SMC /BMC moulds
- Moldflow Analysis
- Injection Mold Design