Mold manufacturing (purchase telephone 13931391959) raw materials are more, so what raw materials are generally available?Today, we share the following raw materials for mold manufacturing:
1.sin (AB resin)
Advantages: good fluidity, low shrinkage, good sense of finished mold, mixed with a 1:1 ratio.
Disadvantages: its cure rate is fast, which may be difficult for new learning.The price is also more expensive, producing a lot of heat, easy to be water.
2. Metal ((bronze, aluminum, lead, silver, gold)) : the size is stable and durable, but the price is expensive, the details are difficult to capture and difficult to remove.
3. Gypsum: cheap, but brittle, not easy to mold.You should be very careful, in the process of molding, other wise you will start from scratch.
4. Silicone rubber
5. Other mould materials: plastic, concrete, latex, pasting machine, printing mould, gelatin, white rubber, polymer, etc.
The raw material made by the mould is mainly the above, choosing what kind of raw material and looking at the individual's requirements to choose the right raw materials.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Plastic Mould
- Introduction to Plastic Mould
- Main classification of plastic moulds
- Structural elements of plastic moulds
- Material requirements for plastic m...
- Material selection of plastic mould
- Technical application of plastic mould
- Mold Development
- Injection mould
- The composition of the mould
- Carry out the red spot special teac...
- How to Design a Die Casting Mold
- INJECTION MOULDING PROFESSIONAL MAN...
- injection mold making process machi...
- How to buy product from us?
- Fidget Spinner Plastic Mold Product...
- BUILDING A PLASTIC INJECTION MOLD-p...
- Basics of injection molding design
- Basics of injection molding design-...
- Polymers Best Suited for Injection ...