MPI/FLOW simulates the filling and packing phases of the injection molding process to predict the flow behavior of themoplastic melts so you can ensure parts of acceptable quality can be manufactured efficiently.
MPI/COOL provides tools for modeling mold cooling circuits, inserts and bases around a part and analyzing the efficiency of the mold's cooling system.
MPI/WARP provides users with an understanding of the causes of shrinkage and warpage in injection molded plastic parts and predicts where deformations will occur.
THE INNER DOOR OF AUTOCAR
This AUTO injection mold adopts three opened drops of SYNVENTIVE hot runner systerms.
This chest injection mold adopts two drops of YUDO needle valve gate hot runner systems.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Plastic Mould
- Introduction to Plastic Mould
- Main classification of plastic moulds
- Structural elements of plastic moulds
- Material requirements for plastic m...
- Material selection of plastic mould
- Technical application of plastic mould
- Mold Development
- Injection mould
- The composition of the mould
- Injection Mold Design
- Causes and countermeasures of wire ...
- The requirement of the mould for to...
- Die Casting Tooling Inserts
- Plastic Crate Mould Manufacturer
- Hot runner technology research and ...
- Five rules of problem--Free Injecti...
- Plastic Injection Molding Process S...
- How is silver streak / splay caused?
- Four major mold repair solutions