The chair is one of the indispensable major furniture in our daily life, the most common are wooden chairs and plastic chairs. And the plastic chairs become the first choice for families and restaurants with its practicality and easy moving, Can be stacked to reduce space.
AOXU Mould have more than 13 years experience in manufacturing and export plastic chair mould. Gain 100% satisfaction of clients rely on high quality and stability of the chair moulds. We supply various type of chair mould such as PC chair mould, children chair mould, bench chair mould…
We offer the following solutions to our clients in product development. As follows:
1. The clients have roughly Plan of plastic chairs and a simple drawings. Our professional design engineers will be designed according to customer's ideas, is expected to 3-5 working days to complete product design, and delivered to the customer for confirmation.
2. According to the clients demands, we offer up to 20 chairs photos for customer selected, which includes PC chair, beach chairs, folding chairs, children's chairs and so on.
3. If clients provide design drawings or samples, we will produce according to the sample, Strictly control the size, do exactly the same
As a Chinese leading plastic moulds maker, R&D Mould provide you the top-quality chair molds and the excellent pre- sale and after-sales service. Welcome to send us inquiry and visit our company in the near future.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Plastic Mould
- Introduction to Plastic Mould
- Main classification of plastic moulds
- Structural elements of plastic moulds
- Material requirements for plastic m...
- Material selection of plastic mould
- Technical application of plastic mould
- Mold Development
- Injection mould
- The composition of the mould
- Compression Molding Process / SMC
- SMC Material And Pressing Part
- Mold flow analysis
- How to Select a Good Mold Manufactu...
- Hot runner types and their applicat...
- The Hot Runner types
- Why the venting is so important for...
- The texture for plastic injection mold
- Mold Trial Instruction
- More Plating Tips for Plastic Injec...