BMC is bulk molding compound.
BMC mold used a thermoset plastic made up of a ploymer resin, various insert fillers, fiber reinforcement, catalysts, and pigments that form a viscous. Ti is highly filled and reinforced with short fibers.
BMC is available in bulk bags as well as slug form. The mixing operation can be done in a nubmer of ways. There are three methods for combining glass with paste;a continuous screw mixer, a sigma blade mixer and a plough blade mixer. The process chosen is dependent uopon specific product properties, product form and volume.
Depending on the end-use application, compounds are formulated to achieve tight dimensional control. flame resistance, high electric strength, corrosion and stain resistance and color stability. Its excellent flow characteristics make BMC mold well suited to a wie variety of applications requiring precision in detail and dimensions. The material is available in a wide variety of colors.
Besides, BMC mold is suitable for either compression molding or injection molding. Compressing molding of BMC is used to produce complex components, housing for electrical appliances and tols, in large industrial volumes.
Mob(What's app): +8613606826958
Related Industry Knowledge
- Plastic Mould
- Introduction to Plastic Mould
- Main classification of plastic moulds
- Structural elements of plastic moulds
- Material requirements for plastic m...
- Material selection of plastic mould
- Technical application of plastic mould
- Mold Development
- Injection mould
- The composition of the mould
- China Professional Aluminum Die Cas...
- Household Appliance for Plastic Inj...
- Aluminum Parts Die Cast Mould Making
- Mould design
- Types of Casting
- Castings Procession
- Five Rules Of Problem--Free Injecti...
- Plastic Injection Mold for Crate wi...
- China Plastic Mold/Tool Manufacture...